Saturday, January 24, 2009

“Gong Xi, Gong Xi, Gong Xi Ni!”


As the Chinese New Year approaches, the people especially the chinese are having shopping frenzies from replacing wardrobes to moving into new house. They don’t even mind paying a higher “premium” during this.

Every Chinese New Year I will try to visit a charitable organisation. This year, I went to the office of Beautiful Gate Foundation For The Disabled. I made acquaintance with its Executive Director, Pastor Sia Siew Chin, after last year’s general election when she came to me for legal advice. During the visit, I gave the foundation some money as my “ang pow” to contribute in its operation cost. The foundation has 6 centres all over Klang Valley for the psychical-challenged people.

If you wish to assist the foundation, please call 03-7873 6579 or go to http://beautifulgate.my.diip.net.


Lim Lip Eng

No comments: